Latest QS World University Rankings by Subject sees Sunway University ranked within the top 150
Sunway University has been named as one of the world’s top universities for the study of 2 subjects, according to the latest edition of the QS World University Rankings by Subject. Sunway University’s best performance was in Hospitality & Leisure Management.
Top Ranked Specific Subject Areas – Sunway University
|Business & Management Studies||451-500|
|Hospitality & Leisure Management||101 - 150|
Key Findings – Sunway University and Malaysia
· In Academic Reputation, Sunway University’s best performance was in Hospitality & Leisure Management, in which it scored 50.8;
· In Employer Reputation, the university’s best performance came in Business & Management Studies where it earned a score of 56.8;
· In Citations per Paper, Business & Management Studies was the subject in which Sunway University earned the highest score (83.5);
· In H-Index, Sunway University received a score of 78.2 for Business & Management Studies – its highest-scoring subject for this indicator.
· With 207 ranked programmes from 24 institutions in this year’s subject rankings, Malaysia is the 20th most-represented country in the world;
· In terms of top-100 programmes, Malaysia is the 23rd-strongest global higher education nation based on 37 programs across 9 institutions.
QS Quacquarelli Symonds - an international higher education think-tank and the world’s most-consulted university ranking body – released the twelfth edition of the QS World University Rankings by Subject. This is an independent comparative analysis on the performance of 15,200 individual university programs, taken by students at 1543 universities in 88 locations across the world, across 51 academic disciplines.
They are part of the annual QS World University Rankings portfolio, which was consulted over 147 million times in 2021 on TopUniversities.com and covered 96,000 times by media and institutions.