Sunway Excellence Scholarship
Awarded to students with outstanding academic results who are interested to pursue their education in the following degree programmes:
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions & Events Management
- BSc (Hons) in Culinary Management
- BSc (Hons) in Industrial Statistics
- BSc (Hons) Financial Analysis
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics
- BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
- Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Cambridge GCE A Level: AAA
- Australian Matriculation: ATAR 95
- Canadian International Matriculation Programme/ SIS Ontario Grade 12: 95%
- Monash University Foundation Year: 95% (Based on the best 4 subjects)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/ Sunway Foundation in Science and Technology: CGPA 3.80
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): AAA
- Unified Examination Council (UEC): 8A1
- International Baccalaureate: 37
- Other Foundation/ Diploma: Case-by-case basis
- Possess leadership qualities, self-motivation positive attitude.
Value of scholarship
Full scholarship in a form of tuition fee deduction (excluding general fees)
Terms & Conditions
- Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants may accept one scholarship at a time.
- Offer of scholarship will only be made when the University receives the actual results and after an interview has been conducted.
- The Scholarship will be subjected to a review at the end of every semester. A scholar must pass all examinations and maintain high academic standards (70% grade average), failing which the scholarship can be withdrawn.
- The terms and manner in which the scholarship is disbursed will be decided by Sunway University.All decisions made by the Sunway University Scholarship Committee are final.
28 February 2019 and 1 August 2019