Scholarships For UEC Students
The following Scholarships are available for UEC students:
- Jeffrey Cheah Entrance Scholarship
- The Chancellors Scholarship of Sunway University & Lancaster University
- Sunway Sports Scholarship
- Sunway Music Talent Scholarship
- Sunway Excellence Scholarship
- Sunway University Community Bursary
Sunway University CIS-ECA Scholarship 2019
View Brochure Download Application form
(Application deadline: 11 January 2019 )
Sunway University CIS-ECA Scholarship 2019 is open to all Chinese Independent School (CIS) students sitting for the UEC examination in 2018. Scholarships of the following amount will be awarded to eligible students for 2019 January, February, March, and April intakes only.
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
- BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Financial Analysis
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Entrepreneurship
- BSc (Hons) Global Supply Chain Management
- BSc (Hons) in International Business
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology (Computer Networking & Security)
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems (Business Analytics)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) Culinary Management
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions & Events Management
- BSc (Hons) Biology with Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Medical Biotechnology
- BSc (Hons) Biomedicine
- BA (Hons) Communication
- BIS (Hons) in Mobile Computing with Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Music (Audio Technology)
- BA (Hons) Music Performance
- BA (Hons) Design Communication
- BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Scholarship awards worth RM8,000, RM 10,000 or RM15,000 per annum.
Can be written in Chinese or English
Word count: Maximum 500 words
Should include the following:
- Why are you applying for your chosen course?
- How does your chosen course relate to what you want to do in the future?
- How can you contribute by being a scholar?
- ECA Achievements (any achievements you’re proud of, positions of responsibility that you hold or have held both in and out of school)
- 2018年高三统考成绩符合入学资格 (参考入学条件)
- 活跃于学校社团及校内外活动, 包括学术,运动,表演艺术,美术及设计,才艺等
- 身为奖学金受惠者, 你可以给于怎么样的贡献?
Australian Business Programmes
Victoria University’s Bachelor of Business (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Financial Risk Management, International Trade, Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Management and Innovation). Scholarship awards worth RM 8,000, RM 10,000 or RM 15,000 per annum.
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Graphic and Multimedia Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Performing Arts
Scholarship awards worth RM 8,000 or RM 10,000 per annum (for 2 years).
American Degree Transfer Program
Scholarship awards worth RM8,000 or RM10,000 per annum for the following program for a maximum of 2 years study at Sunway University only.
Professional Accounting Programme - ACCA
One-off scholarship awards worth RM 8,000 or RM 10,000.
Open to students who:
- Are sitting for Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) 2018
- Currently hold or have held positions of responsibility in school or in extra-curricular activities such as sports, societies, clubs or uniformed bodies. Competition winners at various levels are encouraged to apply.
- Obtain excellent results in the Senior Middle III Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
Please attach a recommendation letter from the Principal of your school & your personal statement.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 03-7491 8622 Ext: 8509 (8.30am - 5.30pm only).