Effective 9 June 2020, all staff members, students and visitors are required to declare their health status DAILY before entering the campus.
Your unique QR code will be generated. It is only valid for ONE DAY and can be used for re-entry to the campus on the same day.
How It Works
- Access & complete the form at https://sunway.edu.my/edeclare
- Click 'Submit' and you will receive a QR Code.
Download or take a screen shot for easy retrieval.
- Show your QR code to our security personnel at the entrance.
- Undergo temperature screening by our security personnel.
- You may enter the campus now.
Please wear a mask at all times while on campus.
Only those who are in good health condition will be allowed to be on campus at any time. Anyone who has answered 'yes' to any of the questions, or body temperature has exceeded 37.5ºC, will not be permitted to enter the campus
If unwell, please seek immediate medical attention, obtain the necessary medical leave of absence and practise self-isolation.