Official Advice from Ministry of Health

Support Resources

Ministry of Health (MoH) has prepared a number of support resources pertaining to COVID-19:

  • For queries on COVID-19, members of the public can refer to the MoH website, (Ask a Doctor) for advice from Family Medicine Specialists.
  • For those arriving from overseas, MoH has advised to not go directly to a government healthcare facility. Instead, members of the public can seek medical advice as follows:

Note: These are private sector providers collaborating with MoH and charges may apply