Sunway University Business School (SUBS) was established back in 2006 when it was first known as the Department of Business and Management Studies. After overcoming many challenges throughout the 10 years of journey, we are here now to guide and empower the students to achieve excellence and to nurture them in bringing the business education to the next level.
The school has a staff of nearly 100 employees (78% academics and 22% administrative) and the number of students is around 3100. We offer a wide range of business, accounting and finance, marketing and management program of Diploma, Bachelor to MBA and PhD.
The school consists of five (5) Academic Department, one (1) Centre and one (1) Institute:
- Department of Accounting (DA)
- Department of Marketing (DMKT)
- Department of Management (DMGT)
- Department of Business Analytics (DBA)
- Department of Economics and Finance (DEF)
- Centre for Commercial Law and Justice (CCLJ)
- Sunway Institute for Social Entrepreneurship (SISE)