The School of Science and Technology offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in biology, computing, information systems and psychology. Our programmes have been specifically designed to help prepare students for careers in these disciplines through exposure to the latest teaching and learning practices, and research-informed programmes.
The School comprises three Departments and three Research Centres:
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Computing and Information Systems
- Department of Psychology
- Research Centre for Biomedical Sciences
- Research Centre for Crystalline Materials
- Research Centre for Nano-Materials and Energy Technology