Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Scholarship (President's Education Scholarship) 2017
This scholarship is offered under the collaboration between Sunway University and Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia to encourage further education among youths of Malaysia.
- Malaysian below 25 years old
- Family household income below RM5,000 per month
- Academic Criteria:-
- Minimum 5As in SPM
- Minimum CGPA 2.8 in STPM or equivalent
Value of Scholarship
- Full tuition fees
- General fees (excluding Refundable Deposit)
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Diploma in Professional Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia Design
Terms & Conditions
- Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Scholars are required to maintain satisfactory academic progress results throughout the duration of the study.
- Scholars are required to submit a copy of the academic progress report to Student LIFE upon the release of results at the end of every semester.
- Scholars are required to participate in the following activities:
a. Becoming an active member of the Sunway Student Volunteer/ Sunway Student Ambassadors
b. Assisting and providing support in 3 institution-wide event/ activities
31 July 2017