* Option available for International students who are already based in Malaysia.
Drop by our International Office with your supporting documents and ask any of our friendly counsellors for assistance.
Application via Post
Send the completed application form along with certified true copies of your supporting documents to the International Office.
(Do not send us your original certificates)
Application can be made online at: https://onlineapplication.sunway.edu.my
Supporting documents required for applications
- Three (3) recent passport-sized photos with sky blue background (3.5cm X 5.0cm)
- Two (2) copies of your passport to include all pages and passport should be valid for at least one year from the intake date
- Three (3) sets of certified true copies of all relevant academic transcripts and examination results
- If financed by scholarship/study loan, documented evidence must be attached
- Official English translation of all required documents must be enclosed
- Hostel Application Form (if you require accommodation)
- Original No Objection Certificate (applicable to countries in Sub-Saharan Africa only)
If you are applying for a postgraduate programme, please contact the International Office for further details.
5, Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway
47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
+6 03 7491 8622
We advise international applicants to submit their application documents at least eight weeks before the commencement date of the programme, as time will be taken for student visas to be issued by the Malaysian Immigration Department.