Before applying for Accommodation and Scholarships, you will need to complete the registration form along with the necessary fees in order to proceed.
Please download and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the forms.
- Sunway University Online Application (Diplomas and Degrees)
- Sunway University Application form (Diplomas and Degrees)- International Students
- Sunway University Application form (Postgraduate)
- Sunway University Application form (English Language Programmes)
Passport Photo Guideline
* Option available for International students who are already based in Malaysia.
Drop by our International Office with your supporting documents and ask any of our friendly counsellors for assistance.
Application via Post
Send the completed application form along with certified true copies of your supporting documents to the International Office.
(Do not send us your original certificates)
Application can be made online at: https://onlineapplication.sunway.edu.my
Please email your results to email@example.com and get confirmation before you submit your application.
Supporting documents required for applications
- Completed Application Form
- MYR 700 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- MYR 2,000 – 1 Year Student Visa & EMGS processing fees (non-refundable)
- Completed Pre-Arrival Medical Health Examination Report (inclusive of laboratory test results)
- 2 passport photos (white background – size 3.5cm X 4.5cm, neutral facial expression)
- 1 copy of passport (All pages inclusive blank pages & front cover) – in PDF version
- copy full booklet - 2 pages in one page (A4)
- passport must have minimum 18 months validity from intake date
- 1 copy of official academic results & completion certificate
Others (if requested by International Office)
- 1 copy of English Language qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Resume/Character Reference Letter (if over 23 years of age)
- 1 copy of Sponsorship letter
- Statutory Declaration confirming identity (if name is spelt differently in documents)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for Sudan or Letter of Eligibility (LOE) for Nigeria & Iran citizens
If you are applying for a postgraduate programme, please contact the International Office for further details.
5, Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway
47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
+6 03 7491 8622
We advise international applicants to submit their application documents at least eight weeks before the commencement date of the programme, as time will be taken for student visas to be issued by the Malaysian Immigration Department.