To be a premier commercial law centre, internationally recognised for its high quality legal education and research.
- The Centre for Commercial Law and Justice provides opportunities for high quality legal education and research with a strong focus on engaging staff and students with the wider national and international communities of practitioners and policy makers.
- Our programmes are committed to the promotion of the rule of law, ethical conduct, and professional responsibility through engagement, innovation, and impact.
- Our vision and mission support the overarching strategic plans of the School and University.
- Academic programmes and research in which curricula facilitate student academic and professional engagement appropriate to the degree program type and learning goals.
- Executive education (activities not leading to a degree) that complements teaching and learning in degree programmes and intellectual contributions.
Paul Linus Andrews
Head of Centre
Prof Michael Philip Furmston
Assoc. Prof Dr Cheah You Sum
Dr Thaatchaayini Kananatu
Sri Bala Murugan
Cirami Mastura Drahaman
Dr William Eng Yong Keong
Jason Raj Makalsamy
Evelyn Toh Bee Hwa