BSc (Hons) Business Studies
About The Programme
This programme introduces the elements of marketing-driven component for those who wish to join the business profession with a particular understanding of customers and their preferences. Using real and simulated business scenarios, you will be exposed to the challenges and decision-making situations faced by businesses. You will also be equipped with strong theoretical knowledge, analytical and critical thinking skills to respond to the demands of a global economy.
Through this programme, you will explore the practical, analytical and strategic planning skills required to create value for both businesses and the customer. This programme also incorporates an internship experience to prepare you for real life work experiences.
January, March & August
3 Years (full-time)
- General Manager / CEO
- Buyer, Industrial / Retail Manager
- Distribution / Logistics Manager
- Manager Consultant
- Marketing / Sales Manager
- Product / Brand / Services Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Research Analyst / Manager
- Event Coordinator / Organisers
- Trade Representatives